Portable Travel Iron - Mini iron that can put it in your bag!
What can TraIron do for you?
Even when we are traveling, we always find ourselves in need of an iron. Sometimes, we want to go out to a sophisticated restaurant while you are on holiday, and you should be prepared to dress for the occasion. This is why you need a quality portable travel iron.
- take this iron whenever you are on the go
- dress nicely even when you are on holiday
- much smaller and more compact
- easy to store
- have almost the same power levels as a regular iron
- lightweight - 400g only
- comfortable handle - prevent your hand from cramping and also helps things to move faster and smoothly.
- A travel bag is included - keeps it protected and safe during transit
- Dual voltage - key for international travel
- perfect for traveling and sewing
- Stylish Design
- Weight: 400g
- Dry Iron
- Cable length: 1.5m
- Voltage: 80V-220V
- 3 heat levels: Low: 80℃-120℃, Mid:140℃-160℃, High: Over 180℃
- Folded size: L15.8cm x W7cm x H9.8cm
- Size in use: L15.2cm x W7.8cm x H3.8cm
I bought this iron for my quilting projects. My sewing area is small and I was tired using the full-size iron. This tiny little dry iron is amazing. I tested it out on a dozen very wrinkled cotton-poly napkins and was blown away by what a great job the iron did.
Perfect for travel. Weight is important with airlines charging for luggage. Works well too.
This little iron really worked well. I was able to iron everything without an ironing board, and still have it come out well. This one is a keeper.
We Also Recommend
Webelt - Luggage strap with electronic scale and lock
BigBigBag - WaterProof Foldable Travel Duffel Bag 23L
PillowFly - U-Shape Inflatable Pillow - Foldable